AAMNA Meeting Minutes
17th November 2019
1. Scholarship to deserving alumni- will b considered on merit basis by governing body.
2. Thenceforth Aamna Times will be published annually. Batch coordinators will collect contents for Aamna Times from respective batches. Chief Batch Coordinator will be overall responsible for the same.
3. Data of all alumni and current students will be solicited from the School Administration. After that one alumni each will be earmarked as a guide to students of a specific area (Block/Village) to act as a guide and facilitator.
4. Installation of Audio visual system will be undertaken by Team Aamna for one classroom (approx. budget ₹ 1 lakh). Dedicated Fund for the same will be created.
5. An exhaustive drive will be undertaken to raise the Corpus Fund of ₹ 15 lakhs. Mr. Umesh has been entrusted with the responsibility to coordinate this drive with batch coordinators.
6. Scholarship to school students will be given only for “educational activities”, as decided by the winner students.
7. Video clips of some of the “Success stories” of alumni will be made for the streaming in School for motivation purposes. Mr. Rajnish was made responsible for the project.
8. Team Aamna will assist the School Administration in creation of “Madhubani Painting Club” in school premises, to promote local art form.
9. A What’s App Group will be created as an interface between School Administration and Aamna for all official communication. All activities to be undertaken by Aamna in the School will be processed through this platform. All alumni will be requested to utilise this platform for any activity in the school, including visits etc.